Copyrights and associated rights are regulated in Costa Rica by the Copyright Statute No. 6683 of November 04, 1982. Likewise, our country is a member of the World Copyright Convention, the International Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations, as well as in the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
- Registration of literary and artistic works with the National Registry of Copyrights and Associated Rights.
- Data base (software) registration with the National Registry of Copyrights and Associated Rights.
- Registration of Copyrights and Associated Rights abroad through our specialized agents.
- Consultancy in the preparation and registration of all kinds of transfer agreements for copyright and related rights.
- Procedures for the defense of rights before the Industrial Property Registry, and Civil and Criminal Courts.
To download the POWER OF ATTORNEY please, click on the button. Fill the blanks with the required information, Notarize it and finally legalize it with the nearest Consul General of Costa Rica and send it to us by courier to the following address:
COSTA RICA TRADEMARKS
Hulbert Volio & Parajeles Abogados
Centro Corporativo Jorge Volio
Costado Este Iglesia Católica,
Santa Ana Centro, San José, Costa Rica
Tel +506 2205-5000 | US +1 305 414 6714
Fax +506 2282-4679